A small moment in the vastness of all that is.
But, most assuredly, it is Glorious.
Q. Lenise Lee
I will keep this short and sweet…A super cool guy on WP passed this wonderful…awesome…amazing award on to me….It’s been so long since I received one of these great prizes that I was truly shocked that he did so. It really added the icing on the cake to make this one of my best weeks in months.
Thank you to…. http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com …who also happens to be the 6x winner of the Best Moments Award! Seriously, his blog is great…Hope you take a minute to visit there :~)
His only rule was to pass it along to 10 others…Sadly, I stepped away from WordPress for awhile and lost contact with a lot of my peeps (hoping to cross virtual paths with some new ones), so I can only think of a few great writers, poets, and artists who have made my return a very pleasant one and who have also confirmed that WP is one of the only social networks where I get a sense of *positive* community…
…For every like and comment you have so graciously given, or for each moment spent taking the time to read my rambling thoughts…Thank you and I’m extending the WordPress FamilyAward on to you!
Andy is always my #1 ..He’s on hiatus, but his blog is fabulous..great smiles there
Dan’s prose just make my heart melt!
Bobbi’s poetry cause the spirit to leap
Wendell’s poems are filled with truth and inspiration
My favorite Facebook pal..we haven’t chatted in a while, but I’m gonna’ msg him soon
And here are
5 6 more weblogs that I love to visit as often as possible:
Sorry, this was supposed to be short! Have an awesome Sunday all!
I am so late with announcing this! Mostly because I was in shock and awe for quite awhile..basking in the warming glow that captured my mind when a fellow blogger included me on his fabulous list of nominees.
Thanks so much to C.C. Charron for making me feel extra special! If you haven’t already done so, please hop over to his versatile e-gallery Off The Wall
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Here are the requirements for this award:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
7 Random Facts about me:
1. Favorite actor / actress – Nicholas Cage and Sandra Bullock (I’ve seen almost all of their individual movies…yes, even ‘All About Steve’ and ‘Valley Girl’ 🙂 )
2. My new hobby is Etymology ..language and words unite us as a society, why not learn how it all started?
3. I think chocolate should be its own food group
4. I love any dish crafted together in any combination of warm bread, red sauce, and cheese
5. I love nature..from a close distance..as in, lovely photos or short walks with socks pulled up to my knees, and running frantically from villainous-looking bugs and squiggly things
6. Christmas Eve is still the most exciting day of the year for me 😀 ..I love giving presents..and coupons!!
7. I love my family very much..None of us live more than fifteen minutes apart
Enough about me..Here is the best part..I can share the love with others much more deserving of the recognition for their inspiring and unique writing and/or imagery (my top two are well-loved for their contagious smiley faces and kind comments):
The 15 Nominees are…
1. My story to you.. ♥
2. Aina’s Blog ♥
3. Avowel ♥
4. L&L Photography ♥
5. rastelly ♥
10. FOREVER POETIC
15. Ratzone’s Blog
Please visit their blogs for a smile, a laugh, to share an intriguing thought, or to be in the presence of creativity at its peak.
Have an awesome night all! ..LL♥ Read more